From the above name you will realise that the industrial stove and oven offers the double equipment for kitchen use. However, it is paramount that when you use these machines, you observe strict safety measures. Here are some of the listed things you need to do.
- Always remove remaining food particles since they can ignite and cause a kitchen fire.
- Customise the kitchen by adapting a kid-free-zone in the location of the appliance.
- After use, make sure you smell for gas leaks and if any you open the windows and leave the room
- Always position the oven burners during preheating
- keep the oven doors closed after removing the food.
A commercial combi oven is largely used for business purposes. With this in mind, you know that often they are kept busy every single day. For a machine to work daily with no issues, you have to monitor it closely and look for signs that may cause possible problems. Some of the ways to maintain these are:
- proper positioning of the oven racks for the intended use of pans.
- make sure that the water supply is on
- Modify the temperature according the food in preparation
- insert the meat probe in the thickest section of the product